Tips and tricks check WHO CALLED from 832-548-5000
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Calls, Texts & Websites
- Protect yourself from scammers and spammers
- Don’t pick up on an unidentified number
- Make a note of the unknown number
- Run the digits through a Reverse Phone Lookup to search for information about the caller, which may include details like social media profiles, photographs, and job histories created on LinkedIn
- Use Facebook To Look Up An Unknown Caller
8325485000 Spam score
Recent Comments for 8325485000
Post by PHNC,
8325485000 Received what we refer to as "dead air" call. They got our voicemail so perhaps ismwhy no one spoke?
Post by Olivia,
832-548-5000 When I answer, they hang up.
Post by Darrell L. Shubbie,
8325485000 Got a call from this number. State she works for the US Treasury giving me free grant money in the amount of $8,400. Wanted a credit card number to transfer the money into or a bank account which of course I did not. Stated her name is Christian Cooper. Gave me a grant confirmation number of TR743 and asked me to call back and talk to a Natasha Green, the grant supervisor to tell me more lies, that I been a good citizen, paid my taxes, no bankruptcy etc.. I asked her to send the money by check which she stated that I will have to pay $200 dollars for the processing fee which of course I did not. I told her this is just another scam and she replied "if that is what you think". Then I hung up! In Addition, I like to report these other numbers used as part of this scam: (202) 666-8871, (202) 666-3746, (202) 241-2590.
Post by Kate,