Tips and tricks check WHO CALLED from 313-788-1131
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Calls, Texts & Websites
- Protect yourself from scammers and spammers
- Don’t pick up on an unidentified number
- Make a note of the unknown number
- Run the digits through a Reverse Phone Lookup to search for information about the caller, which may include details like social media profiles, photographs, and job histories created on LinkedIn
- Use Facebook To Look Up An Unknown Caller
3137881131 Spam score
Recent Comments for 3137881131
Post by Guest,
3137881131 Caller left iMessage sunday morning February 22nd 2015 that read terrorist are planning mall attacks across the country
Post by DR SAS,
313-788-1131 Some [***]My advice Do not pick up or answer the phone if the number is unknown to youI mean it
Post by Guest,
3137881131 Called and left no message
Post by Jean,
313-788-1131 This sounds like a scam. If you really were going to be served papers, you would not get a call ahead of time. If you speak to them again, insist they give you their mailing address so that you can send them a certified-mail letter demanding validation of the debt. They are legally required to do this, so if they refuse to give you their address, then that's another clue that they are trying to scam you.The Federal Trade Commission has info on the FDCPA that can help you if you keep getting these scam calls.
Post by concerned also!,
3137881131 My mother just received a phone call from 800-891-7673. The man was foreign possibly from Jamaica? Stated he was with Emergency Services and needed personal information, listing of her medications, etc. and also her bank account info. He said he would be sending her a card in the mail with her info. for ambulances to read and provide proper medical care. She did not give him her banking info. Thank God! This is awful, that these kind of scams are happening and are very real!
Post by evo-woman,
313-788-1131 Breast Cancer awareness line...
Post by User,