Tips and tricks check WHO CALLED from 219-746-2507
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Calls, Texts & Websites
- Protect yourself from scammers and spammers
- Don’t pick up on an unidentified number
- Make a note of the unknown number
- Run the digits through a Reverse Phone Lookup to search for information about the caller, which may include details like social media profiles, photographs, and job histories created on LinkedIn
- Use Facebook To Look Up An Unknown Caller
2197462507 Spam score
Recent Comments for 2197462507
Post by mike scott,
2197462507 Telemarketing scam.
Post by M C,
219-746-2507 There is a widespread IRS or "tax scam" being practiced by scammers on both Canadian and USA residents.USA tax payers should read this:http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Reiterate ... -Telephone-ScamShort answer:The IRS never initiates a contact via phone.They always send a snailmail first.Educational post:This scam is also described as scam #11, here:http://phonehelp.2truth.com/facts_rev.htmlIf you were contacted by an IRS impostor, you may file a report, after clicking on this link:http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/contact_report_scam.shtml
Post by no name,
2197462507 unknown 763 call from 7/14. Left no message.
Post by Guest,
219-746-2507 A person who initially emailed our restaurant in Central Texas claimed to want to place a to-go order for her son's birthday. (For 150 people) After establishing communication with us via email, 'she' switched to text. 'She' wanted to purchase "grilled chicken and salad" for 150 to be picked up by "private carrier". 'She' also wanted to add $850 to the total cost of the order plus $100 tip for the restaurant, using a credit card, etc, etc. When I told her we would HAVE to meet someone in the party in-person. . . all communication stopped. There is definitely a scam associate with this number.
Post by Guest,