Tips and tricks check WHO CALLED from 216-287-8365
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Calls, Texts & Websites
- Protect yourself from scammers and spammers
- Don’t pick up on an unidentified number
- Make a note of the unknown number
- Run the digits through a Reverse Phone Lookup to search for information about the caller, which may include details like social media profiles, photographs, and job histories created on LinkedIn
- Use Facebook To Look Up An Unknown Caller
2162878365 Spam score
Recent Comments for 2162878365
Post by George,
2162878365 Received a call from 646-929-8888. Caller asked for my wife. I said she wasn't home. He said "Is this her husband?" I said yes. He said my wife wanted him to talk to me. Said his name as Mark Smith from US Financial. Said he wanted to talk about paying off credit cards. (lots of phone chatter in background, lots of delays in his responses, etc., like from a call center). I said my wife didn't ask him to talk to me. He asked Do you think I'm lying? I said yes, not interested. He went on, I said not interested. He hung up. Very unprofessional and rude.SCAM for sure.
Post by Olivia Kyles,
216-287-8365 Collection Agency. Wanted to let me know that I was currently in default on my student loan and close to legal actions or being garnished for up to 15% of my wages. I let her finish before I told her she had the wrong person. She had the right last 4 of my SSN but since I don't have a student loan and currently retired. Never gave to company name, just went right into her talking points.
Post by Guest,
2162878365 Trying to sell something. On an automatic VOP
Post by John,